CERN Internship in Switzerland 2022
The CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland is a wonderful opportunity for students who are passionate about their future careers. A paid internship in the technical and administrative area is offered for Bachelor students. During the program, they will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities in related fields while working with world-class mentors and fellows.
Undergraduate students with both technical and business experience can take part in internships at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research). As part of the practical training, a limited number of internship positions will be offered in the course of 2022. Students can do an internship at CERN. Switzerland for at least one month to a maximum of six months.This international short-term internship program allows the brightest minds to learn and gain hands-on insight into the fundamental laws of nature while working on a respected platform and excelling in their careers.
CERN Geneva’s internship program is designed to introduce students to the laws of nature and the universe through a hands-on approach. In addition, it is a notable and impressive feature on students’ résumés and provides a roadmap for their career development. CERN will provide a unique range of advanced facilities to further expand human knowledge and understanding.
Learn More: Unpaid Human Resources Internship at UN 2021
Details of CERN Internship
Application Deadline: Open all year round
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Geneva and Switzerland
Duration: 1 – 6 m0nths
Type of Scholarship: Funded
Value of CERN Program
- The program includes several specializations in science and technology.
- The candidate receives a monthly grant of 1,516 francs.
- candidates receive full coverage for medical expenses, accidents and disabilities during their stay in Geneva (France and Switzerland).
- At the end of the internship program, students receive their CERN internship contract.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for CERN Program
- CERN applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- applicants working at CERN must be a compulsory or recommended part of their studies.
- applicants return to their educational institution after their stay at CERN has ended.
- The applicant must be fluent in English and / or French.
- Receipts for CERN 2022 Short paid internship:
- A good and effective CV (in English or French).
- Letters of reference from your current institution.
- Proof of enrollment in an undergraduate course
Application Deadline: You can apply for the short internship CERN 2022 at any time, there is no specific application deadline.
Learn Also: Fully Funded Paid UNICEF Internship Program 2022
How to Apply for CERN Internship
- To apply online, you must complete an application.
- You can submit your application at any time of the year and highlight your availability.
- You must provide all of your standard personal information, such as name, address, date of birth, etc.
- The application will then be examined by a CERN expert.
- Selected applicants will be contacted by a program coordinator.
- You just need a good CV (in French or in English)!
- It would help to mention your successes on your CV if you have extraordinary ones.
- Your CV should summarize all the elements of your personal and professional profile, including your education, skills and abilities.
- Be sure to carefully complete your application and submit it as it cannot be changed once it has been submitted.