Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Work Schedule: Full Time, rotation shift between day, evening, overnight
Read More: Coca-Cola Internship 2022 | Paid Internship
Location: 1515 46th Ave, Lachine, Quebec H8T 2N8
Wage: Start at $20/h , increase as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement
Premium: Evening $1.25/h and overnight $1.50/h
Coke Canada Bottling Production workers are responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies. As needed, you will support the warehouse department with the preparation of orders.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Prepare orders based on provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Must be able to communication in French
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Read Also: Software Data Engineer (100% Remote)
- 1-3 year of general work experience required
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 + pounds
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]