Colombia Government Scholarship is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship is offered to undertake a Master and PhD degree program. Colombian universities attract many international students as they offer world-class higher education and research opportunities.
Still worrying about expenses? Do not worry; the scholarship is fully funded, so all the expense of international students related to studying at Columbia will be covered. Fifty scholarships are offered for international students. The scholarship is competitive as there will be a large number of applications, so make sure you prepare everything beforehand. All the candidates will get a chance to experience the diversity of culture and educational system. There is no requirement for application fees for this scholarship program.
The duration of the Columbia government scholarship is twenty-four months for the master’s program and thirty-six months for the doctorate program. The scholarship is offered to all international students. You can also check other scholarships offered for the master’s program. It is a good opportunity to study abroad for free, so if you want to apply, make sure you complete all the procedure before the deadline.
Here are some more details about the Colombia Government Scholarship
Deadline is December 20, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Candidates must be foreign citizens.
- Candidates shall be under 50 years.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or equivalent on the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá (Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32).
The Columbia government scholarship a Fully Funded Scholarship. The scholarship will provide:
- Tuition fee waiver,
- Monthly allowance for academic material,
- Health insurance.
Other details :
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic essay
- Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
Deadline: December 20, 2021
Visit the link below for information regarding the application process.