Apply for the Flinders University Scholarship for the academic year 2021.
Looking for a chance to study in Australia? Flinders University has opened up its applications for fully funded scholarships for international students who aim to pursue a Master’s degree or a PhD degree in Australia. The Flinders University scholarship will fully fund the two years of the Master’s degree and three years for the PhD degree. Since it is a fully-funded opportunity, the scholarship covers the full tuition fee and the healthcare, a specific amount for travelling costs and allocation, and a stipend other than this. The applicants are expected to have met the English proficiency requirements, such as by taking IELTS or TOEFL (link given below).
Flinders University is a globally recognized university ranked number one in South Australia, especially for its prestigious Post Graduate programs. As a top public university functioning from 1966, it has made its mark in the world by bagging the 423rd position in the QS world ranking of top universities around the globe with one of the best Student Services for International Students.
Here are other details about the Flinders University Scholarship
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet specific criteria to apply for Flinders University scholarship:
- The applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree.
- Only available for International Students.
- The applicant should not be a citizen of Australia or have Australian Nationality.
- The applicant must fulfil the minimum English requirements of the University; for details, visit the official website.
This is a golden opportunity as this scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee,
- Stipend cost: $28,092,
- Allowance and travelling fare: $1485.
Deadline: August 6, 2021
Applications are open but make to check the details about the travel ban. As the borders of Australia are closed at the moment, travelling is possible only if you are granted the exemption.