Applications are open for Georg Foster Research Fellowship in Germany. The fellowship opportunity is offered for postdoctoral scholars and experienced researchers from developing or transition countries except for China and India. Researchers will get a chance to conduct their research in Germany.
The duration of this fellowship program is between 6 to 24 months for postdoc researchers and 6-18 months for experienced ones. The researchers will stay in Germany for the whole duration of the Georg Foster research fellowship program. The fellowship is funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation. The foundation aims to enable researchers to conduct research in Germany. Candidates will receive €2,670 monthly for the whole duration of the fellowship program.
Eligibility Criteria :
Researchers must meet the following criteria to apply for Georg Foster Research Fellowship:
- They must have above-average qualifications.
- They must belong to developing countries.
- The research must address questions related to development in your country.
- Post-doctorate candidates and PhD students who submitted the doctoral thesis in the last six months can apply.
- Get detailed information about the postdoctoral researchers application process.
- For information about experienced researchers, click here.
- Fellowship amount,
- Subsidies for full health insurance,
- Intensive German language course,
- Allowance for travel expense for research fellows.
- Postdoc researchers will receive €2,670 as a fellowship grant.
- Experienced researchers will receive €3,170 for 6 to 18 months.
Other details :
- CV (2 pages max)
- Research outline
- List of publications
- Doctorate certificate
- German language certificate (if required)
- For more information, visit the official website.