Apply to study in Russia. Applications are open for HSE University Scholarships for International students for 2021. The scholarships are offered to pursue selected full-time master’s program at HSE University in Moscow. The scholarships are merit-based and selection will be made on merit too. The scholarship will waive off the full tuition fee for a full-degree master’s program.
Keep in mind that the HSE University scholarships will only cover the tuition fee; the rest of the expenses, which include accommodation or dorm fee and travelling cost, have to be covered by students. Non-native English students are required to submit IELTS, TOEFL or CAE test scores. For more information about language proficiency requirements, visit their official website.
HSE University (National Research University Higher School of Economics) is one of the leading universities in Russia. The institute is known for its economics, mathematics, media communication and design. HSE University was ranked number 1 on Forbes “universities for the future elite, 100 best Russian universities” and #298 in QS Global World Rankings for 2021.
Here are more details about the HSE University Scholarships
- Applied Linguistics and Text Analysis
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Applied Social Psychology
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Business Analytics and Big Data System
- The math of Machine Learning
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Cognitive Science and Technologies
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics, Economics, Philosophy
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Population and Development
- Critical Media Studies
- Science of Learning and Assessment
- Data Science
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Economics and Economic Policy
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Finance Economics
- System and Software Engineering
- International Business
- International Management
- Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Global and Regional History
- Law of International Trade, Finance and Economic Integration
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the HSE University Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree; if you have not received the degree, provide transcripts.
- Applicants must meet English language proficiency requirement.
- Applicants must have knowledge about macroeconomics and microeconomics.
HSE University Scholarships will provide a partial and complete tuition fee waiver for the selected master’s program.
Other details :
- GMAT or GRE,
- Bachelor’s degree and Transcripts,
- English language Proficiency,
- Other supporting documents required by the departments and faculty.
Deadline: August 10, 2021
Follow the link below to apply for the HSE University Scholarship.