Applications are open for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship offers a year of professional enrichment in the United States for professionals with experience in development or political transition. The fellowship program is fully funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. All the expenses related to the program, including English language training, insurance, fees and accommodation, will be fully covered.
The program offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networks, and practical work experiences. During the year, the fellows pursue their program objectives and work closely with other fellow colleagues during seminars and workshops.
Unlike other exchange or fellowship program, the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship encourages fellows to travel far from their campus and discover more about the American culture and establish contacts with their American peers. Interested in expanding your prospects and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship a golden opportunity for you.
Here are more details about Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication /Journalism
- International Religion Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Person Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
Eligibility Criteria :
Here’s the criteria for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship:
- A university degree (first university or baccalaureate)
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience.
- Previous or no experience in the United States.
- Proven leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community.
- Mastery of English
- Contact the US Embassy UU., The Public Affairs Section or Fulbright
- Binational Commission in your country of residence to know the possible specific requirements of the program.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship will provide:
- Tuition and fees of the university,
- English language course/training (if required),
- Living allowance,
- One time allowance for settling,
- Coverage in case of accident or sickness (health),
- Allowance for books,
- Computer subsidy (once),
- Air travel expenses (travel to the U.S. and for the program events),
- Professional development allowance for field trips, conferences and visits.
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Contact the Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy or the Fulbright Binational Commission in your country for more information on application procedures and deadlines.
Embassies and commissions should send their nominations to the Office of the Institute of International Education in Washington, DC. The deadlines for applicants vary by country.