Education the say is the key to a better future and a powerful tool in nation building, with this in mind the University of Tampere is offering a Fully-funded International Scholarship award to international students. The scholarship award is aimed at providing financial help to international students who have the hunger to be educated but cannot afford to further or sponsor their education. The scholarship is accessible to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Tampere was established in the year 1925. The university is a public university situated in Tampere, Finland. The university was merged with the Tampere University of Technology on the first day of January 2019 to create the now University of Tampere. The university offers undergraduate, masters/postgraduate and doctorate degree programs all categorized into 6 different faculties.
Application Deadline: January 20th , 2021
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship award of €1,500 from the university throughout the duration of the scholarship.
Important Eligibility Points
To qualify for this scholarship;
- Applicants must be high school certificate holders to be qualify for Undergraduate degree program scholarship
- Applicants interested in the master’s degree program must have undergraduate degree certificates from well known universities.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
To successfully apply for the fully-funded International Scholarship ;
- Interested applicants must take admission into their desired degree program at the university.
- Applicants must send in all the required documents including their CV and letter of motivation for the scholarship.
- Applicants who intend to enroll into the master’s degree program must have completed an undergraduate degree course in their chosen master’s course or in an equivalent course.
- Applicants must have good proficiency in the use of english. Thus, the university accepts any of the following test as proof of good use of english;
- IELTS – with a score of 6.5 and nothing below 5.5.
- PTE – Pearson test of english. Official Scholarship Website