Fully Funded Japan World Bank Joint Scholarship 2022
The Japan World Bank 2022 Joint Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students who are energetic and passionate about pursuing a master’s program in a development-related subject. The Japan World Bank 2022 Joint Scholarship Program is designed to welcome international students with the goal of further education. , economic development, human resources and capacity development. This is a fully funded scholarship program for talented students wishing to enroll in a foreign institution for higher studies.
The World Bank’s Graduate Scholarship Program connects students from around the world and from low-income countries to give them the opportunity to further their education. This program is open to Masters programs that can place a student in any of the partner countries which include the United States, Africa, Japan, Oceania and Europe. More than 26 participating JJ/WBGSP Masters programs are available to international students through this fully funded scholarship.
The fully-funded JJWBGSP International Scholarship Program allows excellent students to enhance their professional development through excellent education while developing students’ professional skills throughout the duration of the program. The grant program gives young researchers the opportunity to make a contribution. for two years in the mission of the World Bank. Through this scholarship program, more than 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have earned degrees in development-related fields.
Learn Also: Funded World Bank Winter Internship 2022
Details of Japan World Bank Joint Scholarship 2022
Application Deadline: May 27
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States, Europe & Japan
Name of Sponsor: World Bank
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Unknown
Degree Level: Masters
Benefits of the World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022
- Full tuition Economy
- class air travel
- Medical insurance
- A monthly living allowance is provided to cover living expenses (accommodation, meals, etc., including books).
Degrees and Universities
(Click here) for universities and degrees
You can also see the list of eligible countries (Click here).
Eligibility Criteria for Japan World Bank Joint Scholarship 2022
- A candidate must be a citizen of a developing country that is a member of the World Bank.
- A candidate may not hold dual citizenship of a developed country.
- A candidate must be in good health.
Learn More: Fully Funded United Nations Free Online Courses 2021
- A candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) at least 3 years prior to application deadline
- A candidate must have at least 3 years of development-related work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
How to Apply for Japan World Bank Joint Scholarship 2022
- All interested applicants must first apply for the college program.
- Applicants can only apply if they have received an unconditional letter from the university.
- The application must be submitted through the official website.
- Read all the information on the official website before submitting an application.