The Rhodes scholarship supports exceptional youth for graduate studies at the University of Oxford and actively encourages lifelong learning and fellowship. Rhodes scholarship is one of the prestigious scholarships for international students. Rhodes Trust fully funds the scholarship. One hundred fully funded scholarships are offered to international students.
Rhodes Trust aims to aid and support outstanding international students from all around the world to study at Oxford University. The scholarships are offered to pursue full-time postgraduate programs. It is a great opportunity for the talented youth from the selected countries who cannot afford to study abroad and have a good CGPA can apply for the Rhodes scholarship program.
The University of Oxford is one of the world’s top universities; ranked #1 in the top 10 universities in the UK and #5 top university in Global World Rankings. International students from more than 150 countries make up 45% of the student body at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship duration is two years, and all the academic and other related expenses, including airfare travel, accommodation, and university fee and health service. So if you are an outstanding and dedicated graduate student, read this article.
Here are more details about the Rhodes Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Australia, Bermuda, Canada, China, East Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jamaica & Commonwealth Caribbean, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, United States, West Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, (Now open for other countries too)
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are some criteria for Rhodes Scholarship :
- Your age must be over 18 and under 24 when you apply.
- You must have a bachelors degree.
- You must have English proficiency certification as well.
- CGPA should be good like only 3.75 out of 4.
Rhodes Scholarship will provide:
- Oxford University & college fees,
- Stipend for accommodation,
- Fee for study visa,
- Healthcare service,
- Settling allowance,
- Economy class flights (to and from the UK).
The deadline is different for each country, visit the official website for more information. select the country, read the details and requirements and start your application today. The deadline for Pakistani students is 2 August 2021.