The Victoria University of Wellington is offering Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand for 2021. The scholarships are offered for international students and students of New Zealand. This opportunity is fully funded, and this scholarship will cover the university fee and stipend for doctoral students. To apply for Wellington doctoral scholarship, one should be an outstanding student as the scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
Students can choose any discipline offered at the Victoria University of Wellington. Applicants must enrol for a full-time doctorate program; students who already commenced their studies at the university can also apply for the scholarship. However, make sure to go through the regulations and process requirements before starting the application.
The Victoria University of Wellington aims to support and promote the doctoral study and encourage international and domestic students for postgraduate research. Every year the university offers 100 fully-funded doctoral scholarships. The duration of the Wellington doctoral scholarship is years.
The Victoria University of Wellington is known as one of the top public universities in New Zealand, with three campuses in Wellington. A large number of international students from over 100 countries enrol in different programs at Victoria University. It is ranked #536 in Best Global Universities and #223 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Eligibility Criteria :
- International students from all countries can apply if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have 4 years bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for Wellington doctoral scholarship, applicants must have obtained a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or first or upper-class honours.
- If the applicant’s first language is not English, they must meet the language requirements stated below.
For more information about criteria and regulations, visit the official website.
Wellington doctoral scholarship will provide:
- Full tuition fee,
- Annual stipend of about $27,500.
Other details :
- Academic reference
- Academic transcripts
- Record of Publications
- Other documents required for admission
English Proficiency requirements:
- TOEFL: 90 points
- IELTS: overall 6.5 bands
- Pearson Test: Score of 58
Deadline: November 1, 2021
The application process is online.
- Step1: Check if you meet the criteria and requirements
- Step 2: Start the online application for the doctoral program admission and scholarship.
- Step 3: Prepare your expression of interest.
- Step 4: Prepare your documents and upload them.
- Step 5: Recheck and submit your application.