Funded Australian Award Scholarships 2022
Apply for the Australian Scholarships 2022. This is a fully-funded Australian government scholarship for international students to gain admission for full-time masters and postgraduate degrees. The AAS Scholarship is fully funded and administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Grab this opportunity and win the chance to travel abroad for free. The big news is for you.Australian scholarships do not have a registration fee or registration fee. In fact, the whole process is online. Scholarships are awarded to study in Australia. All courses are available. All the expenses related to the registration fee, accommodation and research thesis are fully covered by this fully funded scholarship in Australia 2022. Go for the best fully funded scholarships in Canada 2023. It’s time to find out your future.Try to be unique with the Australia scholarship.
200-300 Students will receive this scholarship this year. The requirements for the scholarships are not as difficult as for other scholarships. It is the largest stock exchange in the world. Australia award approved countries are eligible for this Australia Scholarship in Australian Universities.
Details of Australian Award Scholarships 2022
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
Host Country: Australia
Name of Sponsor: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Type of Program: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Full tuition fees
- Return flight: payment
- Settlement allowance: one-off payment as a subsidy towards the costs of accommodation, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to living expenses.
- Introductory Academic Program
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the scholarship
- Pre-Course English (PCE) fees
- Additional academic support may be available to ensure a student’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork ( Research scholarships and Masters courses for courses with a research component where fieldwork is mandatory) may be available to research students eligible for round-trip economy class air travel on the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia are.
Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
Middle East: Palestinian Territories
Eligibility Criteria of Australian Award Scholarships 2022
- Entrants must be from an Eligible Country.
- Minimum age 18
- Applicant must not be a permanent resident of Australia
- He/she must not be in military service
- Must follow and meet all Australian
- Awards requirements
How to Apply
Application submission is online. Closing dates for your country. First you need to visit the official scholarship website here.