Funded George Washington University Atlantic Fellowship 2022
Are you a young leader who wants to make a difference in your community? Do you have a passion for health? Do you want to learn and grow with others? If so, the Atlantic Fellowship in the USA might be the perfect opportunity for you. The George Washington University Atlantic Fellowship offers fellows a unique opportunity to broaden and deepen their understanding and knowledge of health equity in the United States. The Fully Funded Leadership Program in the USA is designed for all those young leaders who are working hard to address health disparities and who realize that having a strong health workforce will benefit humanity.
The Atlantic Fellowship Program is a fully-funded leadership opportunity that will provide you with all expenses in the United States to develop your professional and personal development skills. You will be immersed in cutting-edge health research, policy and practice at top academic universities; be introduced to leaders in the field of health equity; gain public exposure through various media and gain access to a unique global alumni network.
The Atlantic Health Equity Fellowship Program is a one-year immersion program designed to harness the power, promise and potential of health equity by bringing together a diverse and talented group of leaders to learn, grow, network and shape the health equity agenda.
Details of Atlantic Fellowship in USA 2022
Application Deadline: May 1,
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States of America
Name of Sponsor: George Washington University in Washington, DC
Number of Fellowship: 20
Benefits of Atlantic Fellowship in USA 2022?
- The program covers all expenses related to participating in the scholarship.
- There will also be the opportunity to build up a network during the fellowship.
- Participants have the opportunity to attend four face-to-face meetings throughout the year.
- Participants can participate in team learning opportunities.
Admission Requirements for Atlantic Fellowship USA 2022
- Candidates from the United States and abroad may apply. Use.
- Applicants must demonstrate a prior commitment to health equity through their projects and/or work.
- Applicants must come up with a good project proposal that offers new skills and strategies to tackle health disparities.
- Fellows must be fluent in English.
Learn Also: Fully Funded UN Internship Program 2022
- Each grantee must be able to travel to Washington twice during the grant.
- Candidates must be actively involved in health-related areas.
How to Apply for Atlantic Fellowship in USA 2022?
- Applicants must submit their Applications Online.
- Those who are the leaders of their own organizations may have a letter of recommendation from a member of their respective board or a colleague who works in the same field but in a different organization.
- Each candidate must provide accurate employment and professional background information.