Funded IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria
The IST 2022/2023 Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria is now accepting applications. The IST scholarship program is open to all international students. The program is a fantastic opportunity for qualified scientists who want to deepen their knowledge in an international environment. Scholars from around the world are invited to apply for this fully funded fellowship in the field of science where they can learn from mentors and peers who are recognized as some of the best in the world. and attributions.
In addition, IST offers non-academic secondments, internships in the expert research support departments of IST Austria and academic secondments to BRIDGE network partners worldwide. The fully funded scholarship offers talented individuals the opportunity to learn from the most prestigious institutes in the world and to succeed in their research. The ISTBRIDGE program has two main goals: to provide excellent basic research and to prepare postdocs for a career in research.
The ISTBRIDGE program offers Austrian students the ideal opportunity to accelerate their career progression while utilizing the knowledge and skills acquired in their education. The program sponsors Ph.Students work with people from different cultural backgrounds and strengthen their position as members of a global research community.
Details of IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria
Application Deadline: May 5, 2022
No of Courses Offered: All Courses
Host Country: Austria
Name of Sponsor: Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
Type of Fellowship: Fully Funded
Duration: 2 Years
Nationality: International Students
Financial Benefits of the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship in Austria
- The program has a global reach and serves a variety of disciplines and sectors.
- Scholarship holders are fully supported during the two-year study period.
- The comprehensive program includes competence training through flexible 4-stage career paths.
- BRIDGE locations and alternative placement options are also available to candidates.
- The title “Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow” is awarded to the candidates as a sign of their excellence in research.
Requirements for IST Fellowship in Austria
- IST Austria offers funding opportunities in a variety of areas. (See https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- Candidates must have a PhD (or equivalent) in one of the fields offered by IST before the deadline.
- Applicants must have four years of full-time equivalent research experience by the deadline.
- Each candidate is expected to complete their PhD before the start of the scholarship program (no later than seven months after the deadline).
- If the candidates are unable to provide a copy of their degree certificate or sufficient proof of safety, a scholarship contract will be signed. is not granted.
- The participants must not be Austrian citizens.
- The applicant may not work or study in Austria for more than one year immediately before the application deadline or the advertisement deadline.
- This program is not open to researchers who are already working at IST Austria until the application deadline.
Supporting Documents for IST Scholarship 2022
- Research proposal of up to 5 pages.
- Maximum 2 pages for CV.
- A letter of motivation.
- A completed table on ethical issues.
How to Apply for IST Scholarship in Austria 2022
- To apply for the IST program, applicants must Apply Online.
- IST will email all applicants with all the necessary instructions and details.
- Provide your standard personal details including your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- In order to be considered, applicants must provide mobility information for the last five years up to the application deadline.
- Candidates must complete all required fields for doctoral programs.
- If you have any additional educational information, be sure to include it with your application as it will help you in the selection process.
- Please provide all information related to your current affiliation, e.g. B. academically or professionally.
- The applicant must nominate a supervisor of IST Austria.
- If desired and necessary, the candidate can also choose a second supervisor.
- To be considered, applicants must submit a 100-character project title and a 300-word summary.
- Please ensure your application is complete and submit it as soon as possible.