We are now accepting applications for the Obama Foundation Fully Funded Scholarship Program to study in the USA at Colombia University and contribute to the development of their communities. A fully funded, full-time leadership development program, the program brings together aspiring leaders from around the world committed to finding solutions to the challenges they face in their communities, countries and regions. You Can Get US Scholarships Without IELTS
Fully Funded As part of its Obama Foundation Scholarships program, the Obama Foundation brings together emerging leaders from around the world who are committed to finding solutions to challenges in their communities, countries and regions. During an academic year, Obama Foundation grantees will deepen their knowledge and skills and build new capacities and networks to accelerate their impact in their home countries.
Details of Obama Foundation Scholarship Program
Value: Full Cost of the Program, Return Airfare, and Monthly Stipends
No of Courses Offered: All Courses
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: Obama
Scholarship Provider: Colombia University
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: 300
Nationality: International Students
Benefits of Obama Foundation Scholarship Program
Obama Foundation Scholarship Program benefits include New York City living expenses, a furnished studio apartment, basic health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance for the duration of the program, air travel to and from the country of origin, and guidance. development programs
Obama Scholarship Requirements
The Columbia University Obama Foundation Scholarship Program seeks emerging leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to service and leadership in a community, region, or country outside of the United States with a commitment to return to those communities upon completion of the program and use their education, skills, and enhanced long-term connections for the benefit of those communities.
- Emerging leaders who have made significant contributions to their fields and are at the forefront of their careers
- Possess the ability and inclination to positively impact the future of their community
- Demonstrate humility, integrity, inclusivity, responsibility, courage, imagination and teamwork
- Fluent in English ( spoken, written and spoken)
- Candidates from countries where English is not the official language of their government may be required to demonstrate their English proficiency by taking the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System &# 40, take ;IELTS & #41; or the Duolingo English Test (DET). Other exams are not recognized. For more information on language requirements, visit the official website. This does not apply to applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree in an English-speaking country.
Application Deadline: December 22
How to Apply for the Obama Foundation Scholarship Program
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following documents: Your resume/curriculum vitae should contain a chronological list of your career and academic background, as well as any other relevant information.
- Please include any relevant information you feel is important Include any awards, publications or other accomplishments Video Statement:
- The video statement should be a short video (no longer than five minutes) showcasing the nominee and their work on the selection committee.
- upload their video statement to a video hosting service, such as YouTube or Vimeo, and include a link to the video in their online application.
- Information on personal video statement requirements can be found in the online application.
- The short essay questions help the committee understand the job of the candidate, his motivation and the adequacy of the program with his career path. Essay questions will be submitted in the online application. Also, check out Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands 2022