Funded RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University in Australia
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government to encourage highly motivated students to pursue higher education. They provide students with earmarked funds to help with their living expenses while they research for advanced degrees. to bring high caliber researchers to Central Queensland University and to increase the participation of students from diverse backgrounds in advanced research degrees. Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are available for domestic and international students to pursue an advanced research degree at Central Queensland University.
The University of Queensland Australia RTP Scholarships aim to attract outstanding minds from around the world. Both local and international students benefit from the wide range of academic programs at Central Queensland University. The Australian Government’s primary mission is to ensure quality education in Australia and to equip future leaders with innovative and progressive research programs. Central Queensland University is internationally recognized as one of the top universities in Australia and the world.
The University of Central Queensland in Rockhampton, Australia has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years. in several other regions with their campus expansion program, which allows them to provide access to education to anyone who wants it, regardless of where you live or what type of study/career interest it might be? Students will be prepared to grapple with problems related to social, economic and environmental issues, all of which have negative impacts on society, the economy and local communities. Almost all areas of education are offered for a postgraduate (research) degree. Successful students who receive an RTP Scholarship Scholarship are also offered an RTP Fee Compensation Scholarship.
Details of RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
No of Courses Offered: All Courses
Host Country: Australia
Eligibility: Local & International Students
Name of Sponsor: Central Queensland University
Course Level: Postgraduate(Research)
Financial Benefits of Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship
- Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government.
- University tuition fees. Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,854 per year.
- Research Grants.
Academic Areas Available
Business and Law
Engineering and Technology
Education and the Arts
Human, Health & Social Sciences
Medical & Applied Sciences
Nursing & Midwifery
Qualifications for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships
- All national and international applicants are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at CQUniversity.
- You may not receive income from any other source.
- You may not receive income to cover your living expenses in Australia.
- Written Submission
- CQUnofficial College Transcript
- Community Engagement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the Australian Government Research Scholarships at Central Queensland University is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply for the RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University
- There are no direct applications for the CQ University RTP Scholarships.
- A candidate should discuss their interest in an RHD scholarship with the mentoring team.
- The Graduate Research School invites successful candidates to complete an application.
- The candidate will be notified by email when scholarships have been awarded.