Funded World Health Organization (WHO) Internships 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) Internships 2022/2023 is now accepting online applications from undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in gaining career-oriented experience working on WHO projects. The main goal of the internship program is to build a network of potential healthcare professionals around the world. with the potential and skills to positively impact the healthcare sector. During the WHO internship program, interns receive fitness training and health-related equipment training to build a competitive workforce that works in a complex health department and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
The World Health Organization Internship Program 2022-2023 trains students to engage with stakeholders in the global health environment in order to achieve the global health goals mandated by the WHO. The program offers prospective candidates the opportunity to help solve global health problems under the direction of a leading healthcare organization. During the program, participants have the opportunity to expand their knowledge, skills and abilities and learn about various capacity building opportunities. The WHO free international internship program is an excellent opportunity for any motivated student who wants to further their career development by working in an international organization.
The WHO internship is a great opportunity to add to your CV as it prepares you to use the latest medical tools and offers guidance from international experts in the field. The World Health Organization (WHO) strives to provide students with a wide range of health opportunities to advance human knowledge. Since its inception, WHO has worked to improve international health systems and organize responses to potential threats.
Details of World Health Organization (WHO) Internships
Application Deadline: Varies
No of Courses Offered: All Courses
Host Country: WHO member countries
Name of Sponsor: World Health Organization
Duration: 6 – 24 Weeks
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Unknown
Degree Level: Graduate & Postgraduate students
Financial Benefits of World Health Organization Internship
- No application fee.
- Interns may receive a grant. Internships are remunerated.
- Students can expand their knowledge and experience in the health sector.
- The WHO offers accident and health insurance to all interns.
Eligibility Criteria for World Health Organization Internship 2022
- You must be a citizen of a WHO member country.
- You must be at least 20 years old at the time of application.
- You must be a full-time student in a bachelor’s or master’s program.
- You must have completed at least 3 years of full-time study at a university or institution.
- You must have an undergraduate degree in medicine, social work, public health, or a WHO technical job.
- Not eligible if it is an OMS. Employees.
Learn More: Funded World Bank Winter Internship 2022
- You must be fluent in one of the languages of an operations office.
- He has not participated in any previous WHO internship.
- You need a valid passport.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship
- The applicant must apply online through the WHO Careers Portal.
- To begin the application process, candidates must first go to the jobs page and search for relevant job openings.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email after submitting their application.
- You must provide all your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, country, religion etc.
- Also indicate your current academic qualifications.
- Be sure to fill out all required fields and forms for each section of the Application Form.
- Applicants must complete a legal declaration of interest to be eligible for financial assistance.