How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Students
Many Nigerians need Financial assistance, to cover their tuition fee. This accounts for why many companies both federal and private offer scholarship options to her students. The Agabami scholarship is one of them it is available to students who wish to pursue their graduate degree in engineering, medicine, Pharmacy and dentistry.
Agabami scholarship is one of the contribution of this firm to the development of the healthcare and Engineering in Nigeria. It funded by the star deep water petroleum corporation and Chevron, and the operator of the Agabami field. This scholarship is open to Nigerians. It is designed for Nigerians in their 100 level and 200level.
Is Agbami Scholarship 2023 out?
The Agabami scholarship is open till January, 17th by midnight. But it is always open for applicants around December and November. So everyone is expected to apply on time and application details should be correct. Multiple entry disqualifies a candidate. The 2023 application is yet to be announced.
How can I get Nigeria LNG scholarship?
- To apply for this scholarship, the following documents are needed
- Jamb Result
- WAEC or NECO results
- University admission letter
- Passport photograph
- LGA of identification
To apply for this scholarship click on this link http://www.nigerialng.com/Our-CSR/Pages/Scholarships.aspx ,
Click on the CSR page and select education, then select scholarship and fill the forms and submit.
- Must be an indigenes of the NLNG host community
- Must have an excellent result in either wssce, fslc undergraduate program
- Not be related to any of the staff of NLNG
How much is Agabami scholarship worth?
This Agbami scholarship application program for the first year and second-year students in universities is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students. This covers your tuition fee, textbook fee and a part of your pocket money.
Eligibility and selection criteria for the Agabami scholarship
This scholarship is open to Nigerians who are in the Fields of nursing, Engineering, medicine and pharmacy, who are in their 100 and 200 level. Selected students’ will be invited for a qualifying examination via the computer based test.
- 450×450 PX white background pictures not more than 3 months.
- School ID
- Admission Letter
- Birth certificate
- O’level Certificate
- Jamb Result
- Local government area identification letter
- Applicants should have a minimum CGPA of 3.5
To apply for this scholarship you must follow this steps
- Follow this link https://www.ormngr.com/register
- Fill up the form and proceed to sign up
- You will be required to activate your account by signing in through your email
- Enter your personal additional information, national identification number, educational information, other information and upload your required documents.
- Ensure that the name used in all application match with all other of your details
- Cross check your details before uploading
- Upload a passport photograph with a white background
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click submit application to information
- Confirmation of the success of your application will be sent to your email
How can I get MTN scholarship?
This scholarship opportunity is available to students in their undergraduate program who showed Financial need, to be eligible for this scholarship the applicants are required to go to
- https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss and fill the form
- Click and submit the required documents
- Get all instructions needed like
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be a 3rd year student in a tertiary institution of learning with a CGPA of 3.5, special waiver for blind students’ with a CGPA of 2.5 who are in their 2nd or 3rd year
- Must be studying a science and technology course
- Having fulfilled the requirements and submitted the documents, will now wait for a feedback message.