IREX Community Solutions Program in USA 2022
The 2022 Community Solutions Program offers tremendous opportunities for enthusiastic professionals to enhance their leadership skills while participating in this leadership development program. CSP is a very effective program that allows participants to work for the advancement and development of their communities. Through the Community Solutions program in the United States, participants from all over the world can meet and exchange ideas, as well as learn from each other.
The fully funded IREX exchange program ensures that fellows engage in full-time professional experience that broadens their horizons and prepares them for highly influential roles in the future. The IREX Community Solutions 2022 program scholarships are available for four months in the United States. Fellows spend four months working with this organization in the United States.S. CSP Fellows have left an indelible impression on their communities, especially in relation to gender equality, climate conservation, peace and many other areas.
The IREX International Fellowship Program is a government-funded initiative of the United States Department of State. The CSP offers the best selection of participants a specialized program and individualized coaching throughout the program, and fellows earn to enhance their management and leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, courses virtual, career guidance and alumni network connections. . The US Community Solutions Program aims to solve community problems by developing initiatives that can help lift communities.
Learn More: 9 Best Community Colleges in Iowa
Details of IREX Community Solutions Program
Application Deadline: October 27th
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: IREX
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: 1 year
Value of IREX Community Solutions Program
- participants will receive J1 visa assistance.
- program fellows receive reimbursement for travel from their hometown to the United States.
- fellows will receive a monthly stipend for accommodation, meals and other living expenses.
- Participants will benefit from accident and sickness insurance coverage.
Eligibility Criteria for the IREX Community Solutions Program
- Applicant must be 25-38 years old (as of January 1, 2022).
- Applicants must live and work in their country of origin.
- Preference will be given to the candidate if he has refugee status and continues to work for the community to which he belongs.
- Applicants must have two years of experience as full-time or part-time staff or volunteers in community development.
- Applicant must not be currently enrolled as a student or engaged in a project in the United States.
- The candidate’s English skills must be excellent. Applicants will be invited to submit IELTS or TOEFL results. (if selected as a semi-finalist)
- Applicant must be available to travel to the United States for four months from August to December 2022.
- An applicant must not be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States or have applied for citizenship in the United States.
- Applicants must not be IREX employees or have a family member working at IREX.
- At the end of the program, applicants must commit to returning to their home country for at least two years.
Application Deadline: October 27th, 2021
List of Eligible Countries for IREX Community Solutions Program
- Africa: Kenya, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Uganda, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Singapore, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Vietnam, Fiji, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Islands Marshall, Brunei, East Timor, and Indonesia
- Europe: Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine
- Middle East Africa and North: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Algeria, West Bank / Palestinian Territories
- Asia South and Central: Maldiv e, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Bangladesh
- Western Hemisphere: Brazil, Suriname, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela
How to Apply for IREX Community Solutions Program in USA
- Applicants must apply online through the IREX online application system.
- It is very important to answer all questions, especially those marked with a red mark. You can write N / A if you are unable to provide a relevant answer. Do not leave blank spaces
- Be sure to write your answers in English, except for names and places (non-English names and places do not need to be translated, just write them in English alphabet).
- Each natural person can only submit one application.
- An applicant who applies more than once from different email accounts will be disqualified.