Following the suspension of the Industrial, Action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian universities and the recently released guidelines on reopening of Educational Institutions based on COVID-19 Pandemic) by the Ogun State Government, this is to inform all students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University as follows:
1. Online (Virtual) Academic Activities for 2019/2020 Rain Semester will commence for all students on Monday, 4th January 2021.
2. Students may be allowed into the University Campuses (if necessary) from Monday, 18th January 2021.
3. Instructions on how Students will receive Lectures (Online) including the time table for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester are being released on all University Platforms and Students Portals
4. In addition to strictly obeying the COVID-19 Protocols, Students are strongly advised to please adhere to the information above.
5. The Vice-Chancellor, Professor G.O. Olatunde wishes all Students a happy and fruitful 2021.