Fully Funded Research Training Program in Australia 2022
The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are an Australian government initiative that supports graduates seeking an advanced degree through research (HDR) program students acquire the skills necessary to succeed in academia and other areas of the job market.
Australian Government Research Fellowships are awarded in almost all academic fields and specializations to pursue graduate programs. RTP scholarships are available in engineering, computer science, math, health sciences, arts, professional studies, and natural sciences.
Approximately 41 prestigious Australian universities participate in the RTP program. These universities are well positioned around the world and have a good management system and first-class teaching methods. Applications for RTP scholarships should be sent directly to the participating universities.For more information on applying for the RTP scholarship, you should contact your chosen university directly. Each college has its own application and selection process for applying for the Australian Government Research Scholarship.
RTP scholarships can be awarded for a research doctorate for a maximum of 4 years and for a research master’s up to 2 years. Australian Government Research Fellow recipients receive study allowances, a grant to cover living expenses, and grants to pay for incidental expenses related to their academic programs
Details of Research Training Program in Australia
Application Deadline: Differ by Different Universities
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Australia
Name of Sponsor: Department of Education, Skills & Employment
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Not Given
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Financial Benefits of the Research Training Group 2022
- A grant of up to AUD 28,854 (tax-free, value 2022) for up to two years of study for a master’s degree in research and up to three years of study for a doctorate in research.
- Full tuition fee
- health insurance companies (paid sick leave).
- (OSHC) Health Insurance for Foreign Students
- Travel Grant
- Research Grants are also available.
Duration of the RTP Scholarship
- Master’s degree: up to 2 years
- Doctoral degree: up to 4 years.
RTP Scholarship Participating Universities
- Australian Catholic University Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- University of Bond
- University of Central Queensland
- University of Charles Darwin
- University of Charles Sturt
- Curtin University of Technology
- University of Deakin
- The University of Edith Cowan
- Australia’s Federation University
- University of Flinders
- Griffith University
- University of James Cook
- The University of La Trobe
- University of Macquarie
- The University of Melbourne
- Murdoch University (MU)
- University of Technology in Queensland
- The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- University of the South Pacific
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Adelaide University of Technology
- The Melbourne University
- Australia’s Notre Dame University
- Queensland University of Technology
- The Sydney University
- Western Australian University
- Australia’s Torrens University
- Canberra University
- Divinity University
- New South Wales University
- Newcastle University
- South Australia University
- Southern Queensland University
List of Available Fields of Study
- Engineering, Computer Science and Math
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Research Training Program in Australia
The following are the basic eligibility criteria for scholarships in Australia for Masters and PhD students.
Master of Research / Master of Philosophy:
Basically, the following qualifications are required to apply for the Master of Research or Master of Philosophy:
- To be considered for this program, applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honor degree.
- Must have equivalent research experience and skills.
- For a doctorate you must have sufficient research experience.
- Students must have a first or upper second grade bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree with substantial research components held at a high academic level.
- RTP candidates must meet the university’s English proficiency.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for applying for RTP Scholarships 2022 in Australia for international students varies from university to university. You will receive more information about the university of your choice.
Australian Government Research Scholarship Applicants are required to select a university to study at.
- Choose your course of study.
- Make sure you meet the income requirements
- Gather the required paperwork
- Fill out and submit your application.