Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in UK
Earn your degree from a world-class Oxford University in the UK by applying for the UK’s 2022 Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship.
The Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University is the oldest and most prestigious international scholarship program in the world. The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenses of selected scholars for the duration of the scholarship.
The Rhode Scholarship aims to support outstanding young leaders from around the world who wish to study at Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University are a life changing opportunity for international students with the potential to positively change the world. You can also apply for the Sabanci University Turkey 202122 Scholarships to apply.
About Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University:
Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
University: Oxford University
Funded by: Rhodes Trust
Course Level: Post Graduate
Funding: Fully Funded
Eligibility: International Students
Date Limit: Varies by country
Value of UK Rhodes Scholarship:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Universities Fees
- Rhodes Living Scholarship: £ 16,218 per year
- Release Grant (£ 225)
- Airline Tickets
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree (or by June / July 2022).
- A candidate must meet English language requirements and have a certificate outstanding.
- Please select your country here to read detailed information and eligibility criteria.
Deadline: The application deadline for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is different for each country.
Before starting your application, we recommend that you read the application information online on the Rhodes Official Website.
Visit the official website of Rhodes, select your country and start your application.
You must submit your application online along with all supporting documents.