The Swedish Institute 2022 scholarships are designed to bring together enthusiastic and highly motivated top students to interact, share knowledge and learn from each other. The aim of the SI Fellowship for Global Professionals is to train future global leaders who will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as well as to their countries and regions. The SI International Fellowship Program in Sweden offers participants the opportunity to develop both professionally and academically.
The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers fully funded Masters scholarships through the Swedish SI Scholarship Program to outstanding, talented and goal-oriented professionals who wish to study in Sweden. SI scholarships are designed for professionals wishing to bring their experience, vision and motivation to sustainable development projects. The IS always welcomes applications from people who have unique design ideas or who demonstrate leadership qualities.
The SI scholarships are a great opportunity for professionals from all over the world to further develop their professional skills, gain a better understanding of Swedish society and culture, and build a lasting relationship with Sweden.Fellows are expected to actively contribute to the positive development of the societies in which they live. The scholarship program strives to provide participants with the opportunity to become experts in their areas of expertise and to become a person who can positively influence the world with lived and refined qualities. The duration of the SI scholarship will be full-time 1 or 2 years depending on the course chosen.
Learn More: Top Ranked Medical Institutions in the World
Details of Swedish Institute Scholarships
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Sweden
Name of Sponsor: Swedish Institute
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Unknown
Degree Level: Masters
List of Available Fields of Study:
- Natural sciences
- Computer science and engineering
- Social sciences and behavioral sciences
- Veterinary medicine and nursing
- Art, design and media
- Business administration and economics
- Educational sciences / education / education
- Agriculture, horticulture, forestry and fishing
- Health and medical assistance
- Law and law firms
- Materials, construction and manufacturing
- Religious studies
- Social work and social work
- Journalism, communication and information
Financial Benefits of Swedish Institute Study Scholarships 2022
Students selected for Swedish Institute Scholarship will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month for the whole of the stock market.
- Medical insurance coverage for students YES.
students will receive SEK 15,000 in travel allowance.
- University admission fees will not be included.
- citizens of 42 countries are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience in a job or business.
- See more details on eligibility criteria (here)
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tunisia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Pakistan, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana , Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Philippines, Peru, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey , Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the Swedish Institute scholarships 2022 in Sweden is February 28, 2022.
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship (SISGP) 2022?
- The first step is to apply for admission to university.
- The SI scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who have been accepted into one of the eligible master’s programs before April 7, 2022.
- Applicants must apply for SI scholarship funds separately once the admission application has been completed.
- Each candidate will receive a personal file number after submitting his application for admission.
- This application number is required to apply for the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).