An internship at UNESCO can be the perfect opportunity if you are interested in a career in education, science or culture. The UNESCO internship program gives you hands-on experience in one of the organization’s focus areas. The organizational internship enables candidates to familiarize themselves with the mandate, programs and key tasks of the organization. The internship helps candidates gain relevant work experience and improve their academic knowledge.
UNESCO strives to promote the unity of different population groups through intercultural cooperation. UNESCO internships help promote peace for both men and women as people cared that security should be a high priority.The program is a success engine for students aiming for a successful career in relevant fields. As part of its mission, UNESCO promotes international collaboration between different communities to create unity. The United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organization (UNESCO) is developing new educational tools and methods to help people live in an environment free of hatred, intolerance and discrimination based on race, gender and culture.
Learn More: UNESCO Internship Programme 2021
UNESCO’s internship program is designed to build a diverse community of cultures dedicated to learning and advancement in various fields. UNESCO offers students the opportunity to participate in an international internship program under the direction of their team of experts and to work with people of different backgrounds, cultures and economic, social and political perspectives. UNESCO’s vision is to host a UN internship program that the minds Captures international students and engages them in various activities that they believe are a global driver of professional skills.
Details of UNESCO Internship Program
Duration: 2-6 Months
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: UNESCO Partners
Name of Sponsor: UNESCO
Application Deadline: Open
Financial Benefits of UNESCO Internship Program 2022
- The program offers applicants the opportunity to develop their professional skills.
- trainees will have the opportunity to work with professional UNESCO experts.
- Under the internship program, UNESCO will provide limited insurance coverage of up to US $ 30,000 against disability, illness and death.
UNESCO Internship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Candidates’ diplomas must not be older than 12 months.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants should have excellent oral and written skills in English or French.
- Applicants must also be committed to working as a team.
- The candidate should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Supporting Documents for the United Nations Internship Program
- Visa details
- Proof of medical insurance
- Curriculum / CV
- Letter of motivation
- Official transcript
- End of studies certificates
- Certificate of medical aptitude
- Identity card / Registration certificate / Diploma as proof
Application Deadline: Application deadline for UNESCO internship varies from opportunity to opportunity.
How to Apply for the UNESCO 2022 Internship?
- Applicants must submit their application online through the UNESCO website.
- Candidates should carefully complete their questions.
- Make sure you complete all the required fields for each level.
- UNESCO officials will contact applicants directly if their applications are successful.