Funded UNICEF Internship Program for International Students
The UNICEF 2022 Internship Program provides career opportunities for students and recent graduates around the world. Interns in this UNICEF internship program gain hands-on experience with a world-class organization. UNICEF’s mission goes far beyond change for children and young people around the world.
UNICEF also offers one of the highest paying internships because it emphasizes the behavioral development of interns. Interns work according to the core values of UNICEF. The values of the United Nations Children’s Fund include respect, integrity, freedom, trust and responsibility. In addition, UNICEF operates in 190 countries and territories, providing interns with a wide range of hands-on experiences while being prepared for real-world challenges.
UNICEF internships offer some of the most attractive salaries and benefits that help interns develop both personally and professionally. This UNICEF internship opportunity is open to recent graduates and students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or doctoral programs. health, immunization, disease prevention, maternal health, education, improved sanitation, provision of emergency relief and many more are the main goals of UNICEF.
Details of UNICEF Internship Program for International Students
Application Deadline: Differs
Eligibility: All Nations
Name of Sponsor: UNICEF
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Duration: 6 – 26 Weeks
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD Students
Value of UNICEF Internship
- a monthly stipend will be provided.
- Travel and visas UNICEF or the host institution will provide a salary for the internship.
- Additional costs will be paid in a single installment depending on the funding of the project (eg travel costs, visa costs).
- Thanks to UNICEF, interns will learn top-notch working skills.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for UNICEF Internship
- An applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s, bachelor’s or doctoral program.
- A candidate must be fluent in any English, French or Spanish language.
- A candidate must have excellent academic results in recent academic / teaching records.
- A candidate must not have close relatives working with UNICEF.
- At least 18 years old.
Learn Also: Unpaid Human Resources Internship at UN 2021
Documents Required for UNICEF 2022 Internships
- A profile for online recruitment
- Personal statement / cover letter.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the UNICEF 2021 Paid Internship varies throughout the year as positions become available at different times.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internships
- Applicants must submit their application online.
- To apply, applicants must first search for suitable positions in the Careers section of the website and then apply.
- Applicants must submit an application describing their skills, strengths and suitability for the position.
- Make sure you provide all the details correctly, especially your contact details, so that the organization can contact you.