Interested international students who wish to study in the UK are called to apply for the University of Salford excellence scholarship award. The scholarship award is open high achieving international students that intend to commence an undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Salford was established in the year 1967. The university is a research Institute of higher learning and education situated in greater Manchester city, England. The university has about 25,000 students categorized into 7 different schools.
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2021
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
The university will provide an academic scholarship award amount of £3,000 to every selected applicant.
Important Eligibility Points
To qualify for this scholarship;
- Interested applicant must be a high achieving international student.
- Applicant must be a new/first time student at the university and not a continuing student.
- Applicant must reside on school campus throughout the study duration period of the scholarship.
- Applicant must enroll into any of the course programs available for Undergraduate or postgraduate applicants.
- Applicant must take charge of his/her tuition fees payment during the study program.
Accessible undergraduate course programs:
- MEng programs
Accessible postgraduate course programs are:
- LLM programs
- MA Architecture (MArch)
This scholarship is accessible to international Undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to begin an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
To successfully apply for the University of Salford excellence award;
- Interested applicants must apply online for any of the available degree program courses, after which applicants will be automatically selected for the scholarship by the university.
- Applicants must submit copies of their pre-qualification degree, previous academic transcripts, passport photograph, reference statement and a certificate of english language proficiency.
- Applicants interested in applying for the postgraduate degree program must be second-class Bsc degree holder. Official Scholarship Website