University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship for international students in the UK
The University of Sheffield is now offering Masters Scholarships in 2022 for international students in the UK. These scholarships are available to students from any country planning to study at the University of Sheffield. The scholarships cover the full cost of study and also include a subsidy towards living expenses. This is an excellent opportunity for international students to study at one of the top universities in the UK. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have an offer of admission at the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield invests heavily in projects that improve the lives of others through international relationships. One way of doing this is by funding research and scholarships that help students study abroad and provide the opportunity to travel alongside academic work. A strong commitment to global development is at the University of Sheffield deeply rooted. This includes working closely with other institutions across borders, both at home and abroad, and promoting activities specifically designed to increase knowledge of different cultures outside your own backyard!
The University of Sheffield, in partnership with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is able to offer three grants per year to international students. These grants are available for a range of courses offered by the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Details of University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 6, 2022
No of Courses Offered: All Courses
Learn Also: Full Tuition Scholarships For International Students In the UK
Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility: International Students
Name of Sponsor: University of Sheffield
Course Level: Masters
Benefits of University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship
- Total Tuition Fee Waiver
- Maintain University Accommodation
- Monthly Scholarship
Available Study Fields
- Master in Cities and Global Development
- Master in International Development
- Master in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- Master in International Politics and Social Change
- MSc in Global Economics and Politics
- MSc in International Relations
- MSc in Social Research
Qualifications for University of Sheffield Scholarships 2022
- If you wish to enroll in any of the eligible courses you must have an offer by 6th May 2022.
- Applicants must be international students or permanent residents of an eligible country.
- Students must begin their studies at the University of Sheffield in 2022.
- The attendance form for all students must be full-time.
Learn More: Cheapest Medical School in UK for International Students
- Eligible to obtain a visa.
- The university will contact you by May 14, 2022 if you are selected for the final phase of the application process.
- During this phase, you may be asked to submit a short personal statement in support of your application.
- Please note that if you do not receive an email requesting your personal statement for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship by May 14, 2022, you will not have been selected for this award.
Application Deadline: The application deadline to apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships for International Students in the UK is 6th May 2022.
How to Apply for the University of Sheffield Scholarships 2022
- A student who receives an offer to study one of the eligible courses and who is a national or permanent resident of one of the eligible countries or territories will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- You will be evaluated by an academic jury before being admitted to the final stage of the application process.
- Use the University of Sheffield Online Postgraduate Application system to submit your application for an eligible course.