University of Sydney RTP scholarships 2021
Interested applications are invited to use for University of Sydney RTP scholarships 2021. The Australian government is providing an exploration educational program (RTP) Scholarship to support each domestic and international students endeavor postgraduate research degrees. This RTP Scholarship is providing tuition fees offset and regular payment to proficient international postgraduate students who would like to recruit in an exceedingly research program. RTP scholarships are awarded once a year in November, February, and June. Therefore, a candidate should submit all needed documentation for the admission application to be thought-about within the relevant scholarship timeline.
Scholarship Details University of Sydney 2021 RTP
Country of Study: Australia
University: University of Sydney
Course Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Scope: Fully Funded
Eligibility: National and International Students
Deadline: Open Year Round
List of Available Fields:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design and Planning
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Education and Social Work
- The University of Sydney RTP Scholarship offers a $ 35,000 per grant Year from the 2020 awards. This fee applies to domestic and international students.
- Tuition Clearing
- Travel Grant up to $ 1,250
- Reimbursement of up to $ 420 for Masters applicants and up to $ 840 for PhD students.
- A candidate must be a beginning or registered international doctoral student.
- A candidate must have outstanding academic performance and research potential.
- A candidate must have an unrestricted offer of admission or is currently aiming for a research master’s degree or a doctorate. at the University of Sydney.
- Previous Degrees
- Two Letters of Recommendation:
- Research Application
- Supervisor Acceptance Statement
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other Reference Documents
Application for University of Sydney RTP Scholarship, complete your Admission Application and make sure that your application includes all relevant supporting documents. The link to the University of Sydney official website is below.