Now you can apply for the Human Resources internship at UN in Switzerland.
The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for basic freedoms calls for application for entry-level internship positions in Geneva, Switzerland. The Internship is unpaid and requires a full-time commitment from students of different academic background. This is a chance for all individuals to interact with people from different backgrounds and beliefs. Individuals can apply for the internship program, work under United Nations and gain experience.
United Nation aims to build a workforce that shall support OHCHR to fulfil the mission to protect human rights and empower people to stand for their rights, provide assistance and ensure the implementation. The Internship will include different tasks and duties depending on the background of the interns. Students enrolled in the last year of a first-level university degree, master’s degree or equivalent can apply for this Internship. Students from human resource management, social sciences, education, business administration, public administration and related fields will be preferred.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for the Human Resources Internship at UN in Switzerland and gain experience working at the world’s top organization.
Here are some more details about the Human Resources internship at UN
Deadline is June 29, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must be enrolled in the final year of a bachelor’s degree program, graduate degree program or equivalent.
- Candidates must be fluent and proficient in English or French. Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish is desirable.
- They must be competent, speak and writes effectively, and interpret messages and respond appropriately.
Job/Internship Description :
The interns will uphold OHCHR in satisfying its central goal; to work for the insurance of fundamental liberty for all individuals to help engage individuals to understand their privileges and help those responsible for maintaining search rights to guarantee that they are carried out.
Interns will rely upon the people foundation, and obligations may incorporate yet are not limited to supporting the staff improvement unit all in all and specifically, the interns may;
- Build up a broad as often as possible posed inquiries page for internees; help prepare entry-level position applications for the wintertime of year semester.
- Help with the onboarding internees; support the organization of assistants.
- Perform managerial undertaking as allocated by the chief, as suitable.
- Work at the United Nations and gain experience.
- This is an amazing opportunity for interns to work in an organization at the UN and develop their career
Deadline: June 29, 2021
Candidates should submit a cover letter alongside the application, specifically an introductory letter.
Indicate your overall interest in OCHCR. Demonstrate as of late acquired academic degree or the planned graduation for University concentrate in progress.
Demonstrate Information Technology abilities and a program in which you are capable.