Good day to all University of Ilorin applicants, all candidates aspiring to come into the University of Ilorin should take appropriate note of the following information.
This is platform for you and all prestigious Unilorin applicants to get information relating to the University of Ilorin Admission process.
For the sake of your success there is always a procedure to heed on to.
Some students came to my Inbox to confirm some Important information which by now I believe if you are serious student really curious and in believe of your Admission you should be asking same questions, as curiosity brings certainty.
She asked how is it that University of Ilorin will mainly admit the students from Ilorin and its axis, there is this thought that if you get to the campus you will mainly meet the Yorubas, what If one is from other region like River state?
Is this why every admitted candidates are required to submit their L.G.A form after Admission?
Okay, rather than settling for just answering the candidate who asked the question we have decided to make it clear to all applicants and in addition state some important information as follows.
- Majority of Unilorin Applicants are those from Ilorin and its Axis, it does not mean that University of Ilorin only admit those from Ilorin and its region. If majority of those that are applied are candidates from Ilorin and its axis, then majority of those too will be admitted, University of Ilorin does not only admit candidates from Ilorin and its region.
- The other information is preeminent and a fundamental process following the Admission of any of Unilorin successfully admitted applicants, as per why Unilorin requests all students to provide their L.G.A form, please note that it’s the norm to verify the citizenship of all admitted candidates.
- So if you are admitted to the University of Ilorin it is a must to submit a citizenship form to the school just at the stage of clearance. If you are just getting informed about this, you can begin to make preparation for how to get your citizenship certificate as without it you can not proceed with clearance once admitted, the form is to be obtained from your state liaison office where you reside, that is if you live outside your state or origin. But if you live in your state of origin the form is to be obtained in your local government office.
FOR REMEDIAL APPLICANTS
Remedial is not in anyway a guarantee of admission if you are not able to meet the needed requirements.
First, as a remedial students, you are required to pass excellently in the remedial program, also having above 180+ in your UTME exam, if possible 200+, depending on your chosen course. Also the following information is important for Rems students.
- You should note that Unilorin should be your first choice of Institution, if not, you’ll forfeit your admission.
- Lots of candidates often complain about how to deal with the course they are offering in the remedial program and the course to pick in their UTME so as to guarantee them admission to their desired course.
- The vital information we wish to give you is, the course you are offering now in the remedial program has more priority than your choice of course you will choose in your JAMB form, if you are satisfied with the course you currently offer then you will be doing yourself a huge Favour by choosing the same course as your UTME course to guarantee your Admission.
- If you are not satisfied with the given course and would like to change then you would be doing yourself a huge Favour by picking courses under your current course faculty, then there is a higher chance of getting your dream course or landing in your faculty then you can switch when you are crossing to 200level.
UNILORIN PUB SHOULD BE DOOWNLOADED BY ALL UNILORITES AND ASPIRANTS, GET IT NOW👇