World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2022
The World Bank is pleased to announce its Junior Professional Associates (JPA) program for recent graduates. This is a unique opportunity for young professionals to gain experience in a world-class development institution with a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits. If you are a recent graduate, bring passion and commitment to helping others, the World Bank’s JPA program is the right place for you to gain two years of professional experience in a multicultural environment.
The World Bank’s Junior Professional Associates (JPA) program is a two-year professional program open to applicants from around the world. This program will open a stream of more than career opportunities in government, private sector, academia, corporate world and other development fields.
Details of University of Dublin Scholarships
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Duration: 2 Years
Host: worldwide based on business need of the World bank offices
Learn More: Funded World Bank Winter Internship 2022
Financial Benefits of the WB Junior Professional Associates Program 2022
- The selected candidate will receive a competitive salary based on international standards.
- A two-year contract with the World Bank.
- Applicants with a disability receive the Disability Compensation Fund.
World Bank Junior Professional Fields Associate Program
- Human Development (Public Health Education,
- Nutrition, Population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Environment (climate, blue economy)
- Private sector
Qualifications for Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2022
- New graduates from around the world are welcome to apply.
- A candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must not be older than 28 years on the first day of employment.
- A candidate must be fluent and proficient in the English language.
- Proficiency in more than one official WB language is a plus (Arabic, French, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish).
- JAPs are eligible to reapply for this program after completing a two-year cooling-off period.
- Certificate of experience
- Education certificates and credentials
- Certificate of language skills
- Cover letter reference letter.
Application Deadline: Applications for the World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) are accepted year-round.