Are you interested in becoming the next World Bank intern? Getting hired by the World Bank Internship Program is a dream of many! The World Bank Internship Program is a life-changing opportunity for those looking to gain work experience in an international working environment. The World Bank’s 2022 Internship Program is designed to prepare people for real-world challenges early in their careers. The internship allows university students of the World Bank to learn about the bank’s mission by participating in its projects.
The World Bank is a renowned international organization, well known for its diverse working environment, so that interns have a unique opportunity to experience different cultures and working methods. Usually, World Bank internships are based in Washington, DC, although interns are often placed in World Bank country offices around the world. The World Bank paid internship offers interns the opportunity to put their research experience into practice in a hands-on project, which is arguably the best way to excel in their careers.
The World Bank welcomes applications in various fields from interested applicants for its internship program for international students. Applicants can come from both the operations and business support sectors. According to their website, internship opportunities will depend on the availability of projects in their respective fields. The Bank has worked in almost all areas critical to the development of low- and middle-income countries since its inception. The selection cycle of the World Bank internship program includes an interview phase aimed at getting to know the candidate better and analyzing their knowledge, skills and experience.
Details of World Bank Winter Internship
Application Deadline: October 31
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: The World Bank
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Value of WB winter internships
- During the internship, interns will receive an hourly wage.
- In addition, interns may receive travel allowance of up to $ 3,000 during the internship. (if applicable)
- Applicants for WB internships must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must be a registered full-time graduate student with a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Applicants are not limited by their age.
- Internships are open to both men and women, but women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There is no academic specialization requirement. Students of any academic background are welcome.
- A candidate must be fluent in English.
- It would be advantageous if the candidate knew another language of WB.
Supporting Documents for WB Winter Training
- Proof of registration
- Declaration of interest.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021.
How to Apply for World Bank Winter Internship
- To apply for a WB internship program, you will need to complete an online application.
- Make sure you provide all of your personal information accurately.
- All information about the request must be entered in one session.
- There will be a 90 minute application session.
- Download all documents in Doc, Docx or Pdf format.
- The file size per document cannot exceed 5MB.
- You must not use special characters such as *, $, @, # in your application.
- Please provide a complete and accurate telephone number as follows: (country code + city code + number).
- Please note that your request cannot be edited once it has been submitted.
- When your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.