Funded World Health Organization Internship 2021
The World Health Organization is accepting applications for the WHO Internship Program 2021. WHO offers internships where interns will have the opportunity to work with a group of health professionals trained and exposed to the health sector. health and international health systems and processes. arena.
As a leader in global public health, the World Health Organization is committed to building a diverse system of future leaders in public health. The WHO internship is a golden opportunity for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight into the technical and administrative programs of the World Health Organization and enhance their knowledge and experience in the health sector.
Details of WHO Internship
Application Deadline: Differs
Eligibility: Members of WHO Countries
Name of Sponsor: World Health Organization
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
Degree Level: Graduate & Postgraduate students
Financial Advantages of the WHO Internship
- No registration fee.
- Interns can get regular payment if applicable
- Internships are going to be paid
- Students will be able to enhance their knowledge and skill within the health field.
- WHO Provides a Medical Associate in Nursingd Accident Insurance to any or all Interns.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for WHO Internship
- should be a minimum of 20 years or older at the date of application.
- you must be a full-time student in an college man or graduate program.
- you must have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or institution.
- you must have a primary degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- you’re not eligible if you are relating to a WHO employees member.
- you must be fluent in one in all the languages of Associate in Nursing workplace of assignment.
- you have got not participated in any previous WHO post.
- you must have a legitimate passport.
Application Deadline: WHO internship deadlines differ; you are suggested to ascertain the dates in keeping with the offered vacancy.